Magneto Mod Smoktech Features
The Magneto Mod From Smoktech is one of the nicest mechanical mods for the price. This mod is built very sturdy and has a great brass connection for RBAs and other tanks. If you are looking for an affordable, strong, long lasting mechanical mod, then the Magneto Mod Smoktech is for you! The Magneto Mod by Smoktech uses a magnetic switch. This means of instead of using a spring the Magnet mod uses magnets. Inside the switch there are 2 magnets, with the poles facing each other on the bottom firing unit. This creates resistance to emulate a spring, but without a spring to wear out, so the Magneto Mod by Smoktech will last longer.
The Magneto Mod Vape also fits many different battery sizes, because of its included extender sleeve.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled in the Magneto Mod Smoktech. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Vapor Hub not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous.
Smoktech Magneto Mod specs
- Brushed Stainless Steel Finish on the body
- Fully Magnetic Switch bottom firing button: Offers longer life than spring loaded switches
- 510 Threaded with air channels offer compatibility with flush sitting tanks
- Lockable fire button base unit on Magneto Mod
- Brass connections for better conductivity and firing
- Telescoping Body- Fits 18350, 18500 and 18650 LiMh batteries
- Optional Kick Capability with 18350 and 18500 Flat Top batteries
- Dimensions with 18350: 3-3/8″L x 7/8″D
- Dimensions with 18650: 4-3/8″L x 7/8″D